Welcome to the wonderful world of Living Libations! Living Libations is an innovative e-commerce leader in organic skincare, holistic dental care, and wildcrafted essential oils. We offer a fresh organizational structure, bustling business strategy, and modern company culture.
The Warehouse Supervisor oversees and coordinates the daily warehousing activities. Reporting to the Operations Director, the Warehouse Supervisor is a full-time, on-site position and is part of a growing team that values efficiency, safety, productivity, and customer success! Your primary responsibilities as a Warehouse Supervisor are establishing and supporting productivity, quality, and customer service (internal/external) standards. Also, achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. Ultimately, you should ensure daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations, contributing to the company’s overall success.
The ideal candidate must independently problem-solve and have excellent communication abilities and writing proficiency. You have a knack for anticipating problems before anything arises, focusing energy and resources on those situations until they are resolved. You are comfortable in a supervisory role and have solid, positive, and supportive leadership skills to excel in this position. You are nimble; you can switch courses as situations or department focus changes. You are competent in using Microsoft Office tools with a focus on Excel. You are familiar with and comfortable working with ERP / WMS-type systems.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
· Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of goods.
· Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and direct report’s performance.
· Organize and maintain inventory and storage areas.
· Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
· Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
· Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
· Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
· Maintain item records, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
· Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
· Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
· Ensure Health and Safety Policies are followed, identify, and mitigate risks.
· Perform a weekly Health and Safety inspection of the Forest Floor.
· Ensure company Policies and Procedures are followed.
· Comfortable operating various types of MHE, e.g., pallet pump truck.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Must be nimble, able to learn quickly, and precisely perform varying tasks throughout the day.
· Conscientious, reliable, and dependable.
· Strong time management skills: initiator – spots things that need to be done and acts quickly.
· Effective leader with admirable interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Competent and comfortable using Microsoft Office tools, focusing on Excel, emails, and project management programs to communicate ideas and data.
· Familiar and comfortable working with ERP / WMS-type systems.
This is a full time, permanent, on-site position. No relocation offered, must be able to commute. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.