Welcome to the wonderful world of Living Libations! Living Libations is an innovative e-commerce leader in organic skincare, holistic dental care, and wild crafted essential oils. We offer a fresh organizational structure, bustling business strategy and a modern company culture.
The Warehouse Associate is a full-time role, reporting to the Operations Assistant Manager and is part of a growing team that values efficiency, safety, productivity, and customer success! Your primary responsibilities as a Warehouse Associate include loading/unloading trucks, receiving inbound shipments, inventory counts, various inventory transactions, and operation of various pieces of Material Handling Equipment (MHE). Preferred candidates are willing to be a “jack of all trades.” You are motivated, driven and encouraged as you perform general warehouse job duties.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
● Load and unload products from the trucks.
● Review products for damage and conformance before receiving or shipping.
● Sort and place materials and items according to organizational standards.
● Operate various pieces of MHE.
● Receive and process materials via ERP transactions.
● Labeling and physically storing products in their designated area.
● Communicate effectively with supervisors and teammates.
● Comply with regulations and procedures to align with Living Libations quality service standards.
● Ensure your work environment is clean, tidy, and safe for you and others around you.
● Comfortable working with/using Inventory management systems.
● Current forklift certification.
● Comfortable operating various types of MHE, e.g., pallet pump truck.
● Ability to lift 50 pounds.
● Skilled in operating pallet jacks.
● Must be nimble, able to learn quickly, and perform varying tasks throughout the day with precision.
● Conscientious, Reliable, Dependable.
● Strong time management skills, Initiator – spots things that need to be done and acts quickly.
This is a full time, permanent, on-site position. No relocation offered, must be able to commute. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.