Welcome to the wonderful world of Living Libations!
Living Libations is an innovative e-commerce leader in organic skincare, holistic dental care, and wild crafted essential oils. We offer a fresh organizational structure, bustling business strategy and a modern company culture.
Reporting to the Director of Operations and Senior Systems Director, the Operations Administrative Assistant is a full-time remote position. The Operations Administrative Assistant provides a broad range of administrative support functions and acts as a central communication dispatch for the Operations Department. You will successfully orchestrate day-to-day administrative operations to ensure accurate and timely organization of the department. You are highly organized, a multitasker with an eye for detail, and experienced in working with technical information. As part of this role, the Administrative Assistant undertakes an assortment of administrative duties, including department calendar management, scheduling meetings, maintaining documents, purchasing department equipment and tools, transcribing minutes and being the prime communicator between the Operations Department and other departments. Your positive approach to building strong cross functional relationships is a must along with a passion for coordination and administration.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
● Manage a company calendar for new construction projects, warehouse reorganization, inventory counts, property development and maintenance schedules provided by both internal and external contractors.
● File and maintain training certifications specifically related to Warehouse and Operations employees, such as Forklift Certifications etc.
● Send staff correspondences to communicate the closure of any areas undergoing renovations, updates, or maintenance. Send re-opening notifications to respective departments.
● Provide updates to Senior Admin Manager to include in companywide newsletters on behalf of the Operations department.
● Support with coordination of hiring, onboarding, and off-boarding logistics.
● Help manage staff schedules and maintenance calendars with Operations Manager.
● Attend meetings virtually and take minutes. Create, upload and share meeting agendas and minutes. Follow up with Operations Director + Senior System Director with notice of outstanding action items from meetings.
● Provide project support by researching information, tracking and compiling data, and overseeing project manager boards.
● Receive equipment and purchase requests from Operations leadership. Place orders and track shipments of Operations PPE, Cleaning Supplies, parts and new equipment.
● Collaborate with HQ Office Manager for Operations office supplies replenishment and administrative needs.
● Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
● Oversee the preparation and the submission of expense reports.
● Organizes departmental records and develop filing systems.
● Serves as a primary point of contact for office communications. Prioritizes, composes, and disseminates written and oral information to the Operations Director and Senior Systems Operations Director.
● Coordinate documentation for the transportation of products via Freight (International and Domestic) as required.
● Other administrative ad-hoc duties as required by the company.
● 3-5 years of administrative assistance experience. Experience specifically in logistics, manufacturing, and operations administration is a benefit.
● Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with exceptional attention to detail.
● Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
● Demonstrated ability to remotely work both independently and collaboratively,
● Must be able to resolve administrative issues/problems as they arise, prioritize workload, and to be comfortable working in a deadline driven environment.
● Familiarity with Logistics Software Database (WMS), ERP, Transport Management System (TMS) & Smart Border processing, CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) or CTCS (Certified Trade Compliance Specialist) is an asset.
● Project management skills – lead and track projects. Possess the ability to keep participants on track to meet the expected results on time.
● Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail
● Preferred experienced with Slack, ASANA or Monday.com work management program.
This is a full time, permanent, remote position. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.