Welcome to the wonderful world of Living Libations! Living Libations is an innovative e-commerce leader in organic skincare, holistic dental care, and wildcrafted essential oils. We offer a fresh organizational structure, bustling business strategy, and modern company culture.
Reporting to the Senior Operational Systems Director, the IT Associate is a full-time position. This position is required on-site and is responsible for providing technical administrative support. The IT Associate will assist with employee systems set-up, ordering and tracking new tech equipment and assisting with technical device inventory.
As an IT Associate, you must have some technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to staff. Customer-oriented and patience are key in this position.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
● Manage Software User Accounts– Creates, edits, and suspends user accounts as directed, such as Google accounts, Social Media accounts, Flowerbox, Monday.com, ASANA, JotForm, Slack, and Unleashed, and provides training when necessary.
● Employee Onboarding– Assists with technology requirements for all new employees onboarding at HQ as well as for remote staff.
● Hardware Repairs – Oversees installation and ordering of parts to repair damaged devices.
● Monitor Activity Logs – Reviews logs for errors and ensure there is no unauthorized access to company platforms.
● Equipment Purchasing – Resources and orders equipment that has been approved for purchase.
● Software Updates – Monitors change logs, tests updates, and then schedules deployment.
● LAN/WAN – Monitors network and responds to outages. Notifies the Digital Director of any outage events.
● Help Desk Support – Responds to tickets logged by staff that apply to hardware and various software platforms.
● Technical Device Inventory – Assists with company tech device inventory and manage/schedule maintenance.
● Emergency Contact for Head Quarters.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Familiar and comfortable working with ERP / WMS-type systems.
● A motivated self-starter who takes instructions well.
● Open and willing to learn new technologies.
● Strong Communicator.
● Customer Service Oriented.
This is a full time, permanent, on-site position. No relocation offered, must be able to commute. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.