Welcome to the wonderful world of Living Libations! Living Libations is an innovative e-commerce leader in organic skincare, holistic dental care, and wildcrafted essential oils. We offer a fresh organizational structure, bustling business strategy, and modern company culture.
Reporting to the Building + Property Supervisor, the Building and Property Maintenance Associate is a full-time onsiteposition that ensures that all HQ building structures and physical systems (water, heating/cooling, mechanical, etc.) are functioning properly, safely, and smoothly. Record keeps and systematizes building checks. Assists with coordinating the necessary contractors, technicians and experts as needed. Ensures property tidiness and optimal recycling and waste removal.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
● Maintains a schedule and log of regular upkeep and maintenance.
● Researches, arranges, and cares for the completion of required maintenance and repairs.
● Assists in communication with service providers for building and property needs.
● Maintains existing operational in-house equipment.
● Assists with setup, tear-down and orchestration of all HQ events.
● Stages product and equipment at out buildings.
● Occasionally assist other roles (i.e., Cleaning, bottle washing) when required.
● Inspects racking/shelving for visible damage.
● Minor facility repairs.
● Receives, sorts, and stages sundry and grocery deliveries.
● Ensures timely movement of equipment and furnishings.
● Assembles required shelving, equipment, and furniture.
● Maintains grease traps.
● Maintains and completes minor repairs to production equipment.
● General outdoor maintenance.
● Support ad-hoc duties as required.
● High School Diploma or equivalent.
● 3 years of general maintenance experience.
● Experience with mechanical and electrical repair.
● Quick learner.
● Ability to communicate effectively.
● Ability to read and follow safety regulations.
● Ability to use basic maintenance equipment such as saws, drills, testers, lifts, and floor maintenance equipment
This is a full time, permanent, on-site position. No relocation offered, must be able to commute. Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.